Sunday, December 17, 2017

FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION on KOBO and SMASHWORDS!

So, guys!

I want to tell you lovely news! 

If you cannot buy my book FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION on Amazon due to your country location or other problems, 

now you can buy it on other ebook stores:

- SMASHWORDS - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/756957

- KOBO - https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/fateful-italian-passion


I understand so many issues that my readers have when register on Amazon. Due to Amazon's issues about service in other countries in the World, not all readers can download my book and buy it, or also join my contests to gift my book for free through Amazon.

So now you can get my book without any problems on Smashwords and Kobo! Enjoy! 💟

Love you and cannot wait a review from you! 😊

Hugs, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...