Saturday, March 17, 2018

COVER & TRAILER TO MY NEW RELEASED BOOK "CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY" - 17 March 2018!

Hey, guys!
What's up?

I know I didn't write 3 weeks but I was busy with my publication plus I caught the awful cold recently and still recovering about a week. I suppose this is happened because I was so dedicated to my work and didn't sleep at all. Now I will be more careful with my health.

Anyway, I AM HAPPY TO TELL YOU that MY NEW BOOK "CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY" COMES OUT ON AMAZON, 17 MARCH 2018 and YOU CAN CHECK IT NOW and BUY if you read the LOOK INSIDE.

http://amzn.to/2IxsOvt


THIS IS THE TRAILER of My Book:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...