Thursday, February 14, 2019

Catherine Edwards Books on Sale 14 February 2019! Hurry up!

#onsale #GettingOverHim by @catherine_edward2017 

“When it comes to falling in love…never say never.” 

Released by @limitlessbooks 


#BLURB 

Falling in love for the first time should be the most amazing feeling in the world. For me, it was the exact opposite. . See, the guy I fell in love with turned out to be a cheat. The best part, the real doozy? He cheated on me with my very own twin sister. . The entire debacle left me with enough wounds, and knives in my back to last me a lifetime. I was convinced I’d never fall in love again. Ever. . Until I ran into my past. . Orlando was my first crush. My friend. But he’s not the Orlando I remember. He’s changed. Now he’s the silent, brooding type. The type I should avoid while nursing a broken heart. I know I shouldn’t risk it. I know I should keep my distance. . But here’s the thing…I can’t. . 


#NewRelease #LimitlessPublishing #CatherineEdward #amreadingromance #mustread #literarylife #amreading #mustread #Movingon #preorder #pre-order #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #HEAPR #bookish #bookblogger #bookworm #booknerd #bookshelfie #booksofinsta #booksofinstagram #authorsofinstagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...