Thursday, December 19, 2019

FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION 2 IS COMING OUT, December 25! (EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT!)

Guys!
Do not forget to grab my new book
ONLY FOR .99 CENTS!!!
CLICK:


Support an INDIE AUTHOR! ❤🔖



THE EXCERPT: 


Veronica swallowed, sensing that something terrible happened; the bodyguards Mario and Pietro were never silent if Milano called them, they always called back. But Milano distracted her, taking her hand and walking in the direction Francesca had gone.
As they entered the preparation room they found that there was no one; only Francesca’s handbag but the window was left open.
Veronica’s heart sank, and she felt a cold sweat. Francesca disappeared without a trace. Was Veronica late with her help? And she promised that she wouldn’t leave her alone! Oh my…
“Milano, I’m terrified...” She mumbled, scanning the empty room.
“Shit!” Milano cursed, checking all the cupboards. “Where is she?!”
“I guess Mateo did this to her, and Pietro... and Mario...” Veronica’s tears gathered on her eyelashes; she could not speak. What did this scoundrel do?
“Do not think about the bad...” Milano comforted her, hugging her figure with a protective embrace. “I’ll find Francesca; you go to the guests. Not a step without my permission!”
“No, Milano!” Veronica cried out, catching his arm, worried for the safety of her beloved. “This Mateo could do anything. We must call the police!” She tried to keep Milano with her, but he was adamant.
“And the police will seal off the whole cathedral. My brother’s wedding will be ruined,” Milano disagreed with her suggestion.
Veronica yelled at him. “We must save Fra first before thinking about the wedding!”
“Just go to the main hall of the cathedral. Tell Francesca’s parents she has nausea, but she’ll be better. Don’t say anything else. Understand?” Milano told her domineeringly.
“I can’t lie, Milano. We must notify Lucenzo about it. This is only fair to him.”
“Do you want to make my brother suffer from the suspense, Veronica?” Milano didn’t want to tell Lucenzo the truth. He wanted to decide everything by himself.
“If we don’t tell him, he’ll never forgive us!” Veronica was sure of that. She would feel the same way in Lucenzo’s shoes. Although, she knew that Milano was correct. He wished only good things for his brother.
Milano threw back his head, sniffing the air. He continued to digest his plan on how to capture the villain Mateo.
“If I don’t come back, call the police,” Milano said seriously.
“I can’t let you go alone!” Veronica squeaked plaintively, endeavoring to contain him. How could she let her Demon get away without her protection?
“Time is going and it’s hindering us from being able to find Fra unharmed. You’re clever, and you know that I am right,” Milano supported his goddess with a hug, helping her calm down.
“Yes, my beloved... I know…” With eyes full of misery Veronica looked at Milano. What if he doesn’t come back? She thought with horror.
As usual, as if reading her mind, Milano replied, patting her shoulder. “I promise, I’ll come back with Francesca.”
“Be careful.” Veronica spoke, but her words were lost in the wind as Milano disappeared around the corner of the cathedral. She worried with horror, thinking where Mateo could have imprisoned poor Francesca? In the prayer room? The confessional? Or perhaps in other buildings? She could only guess.
As Veronica went a little forward to return to the main hall of the cathedral, someone’s strong hands grabbed her tightly. She couldn’t make any sound when her mouth was covered with a black handkerchief. The handkerchief was soaked in chloroform, and in some minutes Veronica involuntarily hung on the hands of the kidnapper. She lost consciousness and the feeling of the ground under her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...