Monday, September 11, 2017

At last my first book in erotic romance genre "FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION" was published on Amazon! Hooray!

Now you can follow this link and enjoy to get my book for your library ;)





I cannot believe in that, guys. This is like a fairy tale and my dreams came true! Wow. I cannot believe, because I wrote and rewrote this book, my first creation, 3 years!!! Not 1 and 2 but 3!!! This is like I made my biggest deed and now can praise myself. Ha-ha. But no. I won't. Because I want to hear from you, my readers, what do you feel when read my book and is this really good, great or not? That will be my best goal that I can have. You decide the faith of my book.

Anyway... I tell you whole story of my painful thoughts about that maybe I must finish my writing and never try again. But... I didn't do it.

So...

It was a hard publishing year, it gave me so much stress cause of some unsolved problems during editing, commercial, Amazon hard stuff that you can understand even if you face it yourself at first time. I was like, why no one cannot help me? Why? Because I always help to people but in my case no one helped until I found a great person who taught me and gave me some amazing advices. Thank you, dear Lexi. So if you are self-published writer, you must think about how you can deal all these issues yourself.

My first steps of my book's publication on Amazon really were hard. I cried, was upset, destressful and totally unsatisfied with results of my own archievement there.

One day I woke up and I thought like, "Let's everything go to hell! I don't need any publishing. I am damn tired and don't know about should I do it or not! I am really tired of that shit that I see every day in my life and fight back for zero results... and just want to stop to be a writer. I want to STOP." 

But at least I decided that such mood won't help me to be a better writer for my own books, so I needed to tell myself encourage words like, "Hey, Olga. Relax. Calm down, dear. Deep breath. You can do everything, because you are persistent and you know what you want, and you can't give up because a lot of envy people want to see how you will fail. You have skills, you have a faith in yourself, your books and you must walk. Your fanbase believes in you, so you shouldn't step back. Never. You should go. Slowly but go. If you fall constantly, you will get up again and again until you realize that you can continue to walk all the time. You must because you can not let your people down. Because this is you. The person who is strong and a big fighter. And no one except you will make this job great. You have to be grateful to anyone who helped you in this hard way and improved your skills to be better. I know you can. Just have a patience."

And then I thought. DAMN. This is right. This is correct reply to all my worries and doubts. I just have to be proud of what goals I reached now because other writers are only on their first way of rising.

So guys, never give up if you want to do something that can make yourself more confident and smart, become more experienced than you were before.

I want to thank my editors, illustrators, translators, everyone who helped me in this hard path!

Love you and god bless.


Your sincerely, 

Author Olga GOA
xo


P.S. ENJOY THE TRAILER, guys, if you still doubt do you need to read my book or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...