Sunday, September 17, 2017

It has been a month since I published my first book on Amazon!


Anyway, I am happy that I did it, doesn't matter that I still have problems with selling. But writer's path never was so easy and never will if he is choosing such a way like self-publishing. He always must fight, think and promote his books as he can.

But...

I really hope my readers will support me in this hard way. You are my reason for inspiration to write more!


Love you.


So who didn't read, I can share with you a blurb and pictures-teasers, that can interest you:


Veronica was adopted by her aunt in her early childhood. She didn’t know anything about her biological parents and now lived just for her Aunt Henrietta. Veronica finished her penultimate fourth year in her university and wanted to escape from her so-called friends who insult her constantly because of her lineage. Henrietta decided to gift Veronica a trip to Italy to give her the best vacation ever and some much-needed space. 

Veronica arrives in Italy and in Rome she meets a young man, Milano Veneziani, who seems to be a really nice guy. But Veronica doesn’t know his past or his present and what tomorrow holds for her. After getting into a passionate relationship with him, she feels that she is falling in love with Milano. But will their passion kill her? Or will it make Veronica more alive than she has ever been before? Or will she fall into the abyss of his consuming passion, without anyone to help her?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see, CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY 2 IS ON THE WAY 2022!

Hello guys,  I am sorry I was absent for long. I had a covid, depression and all life issues last year, 2021. However, right now I am ready ...